falsification of documents

Go down

falsification of documents

Post by mtagle27 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:44 pm

matatangal ba ang isang regular na impleyado pag napatunayang illegal ang kanilang mga documents? i have some names who fasificate their documents...

mtagle27

Back to top Go down

Re: falsification of documents

Post by bien711car on Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:05 pm

name them.dahil siguradong magiging anay sa MMDA yan.

bien711car

Back to top Go down

Post by 77jay on Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

Dishonesty ang magiging case nila and I bet they don't deserve the position they have if the info they provided were misleading or the documents they presented were fake... administrative and criminal case ang pwede from what I understand ask the Ombudsman so they will be dismissed from the service, pero you need to file a complaint Smile

77jay

Back to top Go down

Post by whodazka on Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:22 am

i wonder how MMDA hires the traffic enforcers? do they finished extreme training like a police officers? do they go seminars, schooling about the law and vehicular civil code? do they or must have educational attainment at least HS graduates? it looks like to me that they are dropouts. or tambay lang sa kanto. can MMDA admin. review their profile and see if they fall in this requirement? hey mr. mmda how about RADAR GUN? i believe this a better way to give more revenues dahil ang mga pinoy ay puro karerista lalo na ang mga buwayang bus drivers. in dash CAMERA? for record and safety purposes of the enforcers. how about on board LAP TOP computers? to get information of the drivers and vehicle wether its stolen vehicles, wanted criminals. GPS navigation systems? for ez respond in case of accidents and most important for back up purposes to secure the safety of the enforcers. WOW this is an american dream !!! do you have a dream like this Mr. MMDA??

whodazka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum